nama5 - intuitive RAW processor
(Press release, 2012-09-26)
nama5 happily announces release of its multi-language version of a nama5 RAW Processor (RP), version 1.20. The nama5 RP is dedicated to slightly advanced photographers who are familiar with digital photography and would like to have simple, fast and intuitive tool for processing and exporting of their RAW photos into more common JPEG or TIFF format.
- non-destructive 48-bit image processing (16-bit per color channel)
- wide RAW format support (full list of supported cameras is available on our web-site)
- support for dual-monitor workflow
- customizable multi-core processing and batch exporting
- dynamic range recovery tools (Fill light and Highlight recovery)
- black & white filter (simulating b&w "analog" film photography with color filters)
- portability (small size, no installation needed)
- multi-language interface (English, French, German, Czech and Slovak)
- monthly updates
Pricing and availability
nama5 RAW Processor is available via e-shop on homepage http://nama5.com. Standard price per one license is 25 EUR (including VAT).
Computer capable of running at least Microsoft Windows XP and higher is recommended.